Social Icons

August 22, 2021

SubsByChrissy is Back!!!


Hi guys! I am finally back from my super long hiatus. Sorry for disappearing for so long 🥺. I started school as a Dental Hygienist and life just got a hold of me. There will be some changes - hopefully for the better! *drum rolls* 🥰

(1) Should I finish subbing S2 - Ep 10 (the last one that's missing)? 

Should I finish subbing S2 - Ep 10?
 
pollcode.com free polls
(2) I have looked at S7 (which also happens to be Keep Running S3) - it would be much appreciated if you guys can give me the links to those episodes that are already subbed. I did find English subs for episodes 1, 2, 6, 7
Please see this link: Season 7

Please write all your input / comments / and links below. Thanks for waiting for me and being a supportive fan ❤️ By the way, although I have been MIA, I do see all your comments but just been very busy to respond back! 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment