Social Icons

October 31, 2016

[MEMO] Oct. 31, 2016


Hi guys! I know I've been on a super long hiatus. I was busy with school and life in general.
But I do want to let you guys know that I will be back! ^^ *yayyy*
I have started subbing CRM Episode 2 and part 1 will be uploaded by the end of this week.

A few updates/changes that I will be making on this blog:
1. I will try to finish at least one episode/video per month.
2. I am open to commission now 
3. Any new suggestions? 

[read on for more info]

Commission:
I have noticed that a lot of you have been asking me if I do commission. And honestly, I do not. But since I am short of money now, I am open to any commission. They will be the videos that I will prioritize and sub first.
- I will be taking $20 for every 15 minutes for now [of course we can negotiate and set a better price]
- The commission request will be first come, first serve so whoever submits their request first, I will sub that first
- Please fb message me, or send me an email with your request

Click here to request, otherwise, it will be ignored.
Ask me questions here (I do reply back)
E-mail me at: subsbychrissy@gmail.com

Once again, thank you all for supporting my blog even though I keep disappearing from time-to-time LOL
If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them below ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment