Social Icons

January 5, 2016

[MEMO] Jan. 5, 2016


Hello guys! It's Chrissy here just posting an update.
If you are following me on facebook, I usually post updates about what I'm doing.
*ughh I'm a 3KIM stan in iKON. Just look at the way they look at each other*

I have been really busy with school and the holidays.
Hopefully you all had a wonderful New Years. 
Just click "read more" to read more about the updates.
*didn't want to make this post too long haha*
Btw use the code chrissy10 for 10% off. - xoxosweetbox



I honestly have NO idea what happened to Jeff LOL. So, I will be subbing "Hurry Up, Brother" now (i am like half way done with part 1). I will finish this by next week. *hopefully ~ no promises*

I want to thank you all for those that have been following me since when I first opened this blog on September 29, 2013. It all started because I wanted to help those that cannot speak Chinese.  I also want to thank those that have joined my journey as a subber. (I know that I still have a lot that I have to improve on. But I am working on it though ^^).

Lastly, I will continue to sub Hurry Up, Brother. I am trying my best and in the meantime, feel free to post any requests and feel free to email me or ask me questions. Just know that for those that have already requested a video, I did not forget and I will be doing them as soon as I finish subbing Hurry Up, Brother!

Click here to request, otherwise, it will be ignored.
Ask me questions here (I do reply back)
E-mail me at: subsbychrissy@gmail.com

Those three are the fastest methods to find me. If you do happen to post anywhere on my blog or on my facebook, it will take a while for me to see it. Once again, thank you for being a part of my journey and please continue to support me! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment